Affiliate Agreement for Marketing Right, LLC
Our affiliate terms are really simple. We don’t ask for that much really, but we do need you to agree and comply to the following terms and conditions.
- Not SPAM. This includes but not limited to email, blog comments, trackback and articles. Should we find any complaint about you spamming with our products mentioned, we reserve the right to forfeit any commissions payable.
- Affiliate payments are paid out by the 10th each month for the previous month’s earnings. Should customer request refund, the commission will be reversed in your account (showing negative)
- Commissions are paid only on referred sales. Commissions will be voided for your own purchases.
- You are not allowed to make any performance claims when promoting our products. An example or performance claim is, “Ben made $X in 30 days after subscribing to BlogEnergizer”. But you can tell people how satisfied you are with the quality of the content or how it helped you achieve your blogging goals.
- We will strive to create as many quality tools and promotional material to aid you in your success. While you are allowed, to create your own content and promotional materials, they must comply to the guidelines set forth by the FTC.
- We reserve the right to monitor affiliate activity to the best of our abilities and resources to ensure compliance with our terms. Failure to comply would lead to a termination of your account and forfeit of commissions.
- We reserve the right to change or update the policy at any time. We will however, notify you of such changes. As affiliates, we recommend you be continuously subscribed to our affiliate newsletter (See below), to ensure you receive these important updates to our policies and any changes to your affiliate account.
- By using your affiliate link and/or any of our promotional materials, you indicate agreement to these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to withhold payment of commissions until a copy of your W9 or W8-BEN has been received and found to be complete. If a payment is owed to you, we will work to notify you of missing documentation (if any). So please make sure your account email address is updated and accurate.
Still confused about all the FTC stuff? Check out this blog post – it has some great videos and learning resources directly from the FTC.
Updated: April 1, 2013